Have you been looking for an ideal digital marketing research/analysis or SEO tool that will ramp up your SEO strategy and allow you to do keyword research, check backlinks, track keyword ranking, inspect competitor ranks, and do a complete SEO audit of the content piece? Well, here Mentorgenix is introducing one of the best-known SEO tools available, SEMRUSH, trusted by numerous SEO agencies and professional bloggers by putting it to the test.
What Is SEMrush?
Semrush is a NASDAQ-listed SEO software firm that offers a Saas platform, delivers a comprehensive range of solutions, and a complete tool suite for search engine optimization (SEO), launched back in 2008. With an alleged 7 million+ users, 130,000,000+ domains, and 800,000,000 keywords in their database, it’s not hard to understand why it has to be on the radar while debating between SEO tools. Semrush is an innovative software and toolkits for PPC, SMM, SEO, content marketing, optimal keyword research, competitive research, and campaign management that focuses on enabling the individual to control the online presence of their business effectively.
How Much Does SEMrush Cost?
|Main Deal||For marketing newbies and small in-house teams.||For SMEs, growing agencies, and marketing consultants.||For large agencies and enterprises.|
|Annual Plan||$99.95/month= 1199.4/annually||$191.62/month= 2299.44/annually||$374.95/month= 4499.4/annually|
Extra (Optional) Costs
- Extra users – Starting at an additional $70/month per user.
- Competitive intelligence add-on – $200/month for a market explorer, traffic analytics, and more.
- Basic local listing management – $20/month for circulating business information and more.
- Premium local listing management – $40/month for everything in the basic plan plus the ability to respond to customer reviews and local heat mapping.
Advanced Features of Semrush
- Technical SEO Tools – Check site health, analyze its issues and crawlability, and get renewed ideas to promote rankings with technical SEO tools, including 3 tools (Site Audit, On-Page SEO Checker, and Log File Analyzer).
- Local SEO Tools – Sculpt the ideal local SEO tactics! Get everyone to understand the services, boost the website traffic, track your growth, and earn more customers, including 4 tools (Listing Management, Position Tracking, On-Page SEO Checker, and Social Media Toolkit.
- SEO Competitive Analysis Tools – Check the SEO competition in minutes, including 7 tools (Organic Research, Keyword Gap, Keyword Overview, Backlink Analytics, Backlink Gap, My Reports, and Position Tracking).
- Semrush Keyword Research – Boost your traffic and conquer the SERPs with SEO keyword research tools, including 6 tools (Keyword Overview, Organic Research, Keyword Magic Tool, Keyword Gap, Keyword Manager, and Organic Traffic Insights).
- Content Creation and Distribution Tools – Make content distribution and creation easier, including 3 tools (Topic Research, Content Marketplace, and Social Media Poster).
- Content Marketing Tools – Develop and implement a powerful data-informed content approach based on the need of the audience, including 7 tools (Topic Research, Marketing Calendar, SEO Content Template, SEO Writing Assistant, Brand Monitoring, Post Tracking, and Content Audit).
- Content Marketing Analytics Tools – Analyze the content performance in just a click and quickly identify which assets must be improved, including 2 tools (Content Audit and Post Tracking).
- Content Optimization Tools – Create search-friendly content established on the best practices of the rivals that drive organic traffic, including 2 tools (SEO Content Template and SEO Writing Assistant).
- Competitor PR Monitoring – Take a holistic media monitoring technique — track the mentions of the competitors as closely as your own, including Brand Monitoring, Post Tracking, and Social Media Tracker).
- SERP Tracking Tools – Monitor the performance on Search Engine Results Pages and discover unexplored opportunities to enhance the online presence, including 3 tools (Position Tracking, Sensor, and Ranks).
- Social Media Management Tools – Streamline social media marketing with monitoring, publishing, and ad management solutions, including 2 tools (Social Media Poster and Social Media Ads).
- Backlink Analysis Tools – Link prospecting can be the most complex part of the marketing job, including 5 tools (Backlink Analytics, Backlink Audit Tool, Backlink Gap, Bulk Backlink Analysis, and Link Building Tool).
- Market Analysis Tools – Gain a complete understanding of the new or current market and competitor analysis in the critical steps of the marketing management process, including 2 tools (Market Explorer and Traffic Analytics).
- Paid Marketing Tools – Analyze competitors, create compelling ad copy, and carry out keyword research, including 3 tools (Keyword Magic Tool, Advertising Research, and PLA Advertising).
- PPC Keyword Research Tools – Find suitable keywords with the paid keyword research tools to match their level of intent and connect with your audience, including 4 tools (Keyword Magic Tool, Keyword Manager, Keyword Gap, and PPC Keyword Tool).
- Website Monetization Tools – A powerful toolkit for AdSense publishers, bloggers, and affiliate managers, including 2 tools (On-Page SEO Checker and SEO Writing Assistant).
- Website Competitor Analysis Tools – Uncover every aspect of the online presence of your competitors with these tools, including 4 tools (Traffic Analytics, Organic Research, Advertising Research, and Social Media Tracker).
SEMrush is considered the SEO tool on the market, which might sound like a bold claim, but it’s a fact, as SEMrush has a set of industry-leading elements that are backed or supported by an extensive index of keywords, ad copy, and backlinks, making it one of the most trusted and popular marketing tools on the industry. Remember, SEMrush (or any other SEM tool) is helpful for analysis and research, but your hard, smart, and quality work ultimately puts you at the top at the end of the day. If you are serious about making your SEO successful, SEMrush must be an essential part of the digital marketing spend.