Whether you’re an entrepreneur, web developer, digital artist, or videographer, We are sure that you’ve heard about Envato Elements as a solution to the struggle of finding unique and good quality content; but is it worth it in 2022? With an annual or monthly subscription, it might appear as just another expense to your creative budget. However, once individuals understand the true capabilities of Envato Elements, they may be surprised by how advantageous and beneficial it can be across all your creative endeavors.
What is Envato Elements?
Envato Elements is a premium unlimited subscription service that offers digital assets tailored to the needs of designers, agencies, marketers, and other professionals who need items or content on a high-volume and frequent basis by offering a library of high-quality, curated content from talented and skillful independent creators which includes assets
- Stock Videos
- Video Templates
- Royalty-free Music
- Sound Effects
- Graphic Templates
- Presentation Templates
- Web templates
- CMS Templates
How Does Envato Elements Work?
Envato Elements offers subscribers access to over 54 million designs created for Envato. Each design is developed and published by an individual creator, who gets a commission from the download that is an incredible amount of design options all in a single place. When individuals are all set to use Envato Elements, they can begin to narrow their search utilizing category options. Alternatively, consider searching for your needs in the search bar.
How Much Does Envato Elements Cost?
|Individual||Team (5 members)||Student|
|Main Deal||Individual plans incorporate a free 7-day trial for new customers; then selected plan price applies.||Enjoy unlimited downloads of over 58+ million creative assets—free for 7 days, no commitment.||Students can get an extra 30% off on the Annual Plan.|
|Monthly Plan||$33/month||$10.75/month per person||$23/month|
|Annual Plan||$16.50/month (= $198)||= $129 per person||= $138|
Why is Envato Elements Worth it?
Well, after buying Envato Elements twice and using it for more than a year, I can say that it is DEFINITELY worth every penny for digital artists, entrepreneurs, web designers, and videographers. With numerous assets under a single subscription, when it’s difficult to find anything else that compares at the price point of $16.50/month, consider this as one of the game-changer tools for you. Individuals create a free account as Envato Elements offers 12 premium licensed items for free every month! Now, that’s a precious deal right there!
Who should use Envato Elements?
- Web Developers and Designers who need codes, WordPress themes, logos, plugins, and icons, HTML templates, etc for designing their websites, and apps.
- Bloggers and Content Creators who need stock fonts, photos, and graphic templates for their blog posts.
- Illustrators and Graphic Designers who work with a variety of fonts, logos, illustrator files, graphic elements, templates, styles & LUTs.
- YouTubers and Video Editors looking for royalty-free stock music, video footage, and video templates to use in their videos.
- Audio Creators, Podcasters, and Music Producers looking for royalty-free sound effects and music to make their content even more awesome!
- Freelancers, Business Executives, and Entrepreneurs who want ready-made templates to create innovative designs that stand out!
With this, we have reached the end. Envato Elements offers an endless stream of assets for different types of projects. From social media to youtube to my other website, it plays a huge part in the design and marketing process. If you’re still unsure about Envato Elements, you can browse their entire library for free if it’s right for you. This is BEN signing off.